Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Calmac ferries are Cool!

Been a lot of water under the bridge since the last blog entry here.

Been on holiday to Isla for a week, great and some not to bad pics, really getting into photograph more; we’ve both decided we need to move on from Aberdeen; and my mum’s got Breast cancer.

That’s the problem now, we need to move away, but something tells me we’d really better stay near by, so rather than the West Coast, can't really see any reason we should go any further than Aviemore or something around there. Making contact with anyone who can help with that where we can but its proving a chore. Anyway, I’ve told the boss that we are looking to move away without resigning just yet, to take the sting out of it all and give him less ammo to cause problems. I’m trying to make it look like I’m considering his position in it al as well, nevertheless, we’ll have to go sooner than later, so the ball’s rolling now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home